How to start
Accepting cryptocurrencies for your business used to be difficult but we make it easy in just a few simple steps.
- Create a new invoice here or use the API
- Redirect the user to the invoice page, or embed it on your own website
- After a payment is made the invoice automatically updates
- We notify you about the payment, through email or a notification URL
- You receive another message once the payment is confirmed
- We pay the invoice amount to you, minus a small fee
The following coins are supported. For each coin we charge a 0.2% fee. Most coins also have a network/miner fee, which benefits the coin network directly and is calculated on payout. The FAQ shows an example of a typical payout.
- No registration required
- The website is fully responsive and works on all iPhone and Android devices
- No annoying captcha codes
- Instant payment notification through signed email or postback URLs
- We have a fully functional test environment available here: https://test.bitpro.cc
- We do not offer fiat payments, like Bitcoin to dollars
Using BitPro couldn't be easier, you can create invoices without needing to code anything. We offer three main ways of creating new invoices.
- Create a new invoice at /newinvoice. This options is the easiest solution and allows you to create invoices with one click and without getting technical. After a user pays the invoice we transfer the amount (minus the fee) to the address you supplied. If you want, we send you an email once the payment is complete and verified.
- Use the CURL interface. The CURL interface offers various options for creating new invoices and allows more control over the invoice.
- REST API. This API offers the most possibilities and allows full control over every aspect from ceating invoices to payout.
There are various ways to display the new invoice to the user.
- Redirect the user to the unique invoice URL. The user sees the coin address, amount and QR code. The page is automatically updated once a payment is received. You can redirect users back to your own website after payment is complete
- Embed the invoice page on your own website, embedding the minimal invoice page in an iframe on your own website so the user never has to leave your website.
- Show the generated coin address on your website. We will push a message to the supplied notification email/URL to inform you when the payment is done.
We want to be as transparent as possble about the fees. Our fees are the lowest in the industry. There is a fixed fee applied to each paid invoice and most coins also have a network (transaction) fee. The fee is usually only a few cents or for some coins, like Nano, there are no fees at all!
We offer one of the most secure payment gateways ever created. Designed to protect your funds and privacy. It fully complies with the latest industry standards regarding data protection. All communication is done through https and each email we send is signed with our PGP key.